I am absolutely in love with trying new makeup products! That being said, I do have my own personal "holy grail" of products that I live by + use for my everyday look. I will list the products I use in the order that I apply them in!
All products will be linked as well, so no need to search for them on your own- I got you! Enjoy!
Note: I am not a makeup artist + some steps may seem out of order to you! (Just ya average girl tryna get by with what I know! lol)
here we go!
1) Apply primer to my face: the POREfessional by benefit
2) Wet my makeup sponge: Pacifica Rose Flower Hydro Mist
3) Put foundation to my sponge and apply to my face: Estee Lauder Double Wear
4) Apply concealer under my eyes, nose, + middle of my forehead: BareMinerals BARESKIN
5) Apply Powder all over my face: Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder
6) Contour under my cheekbones: Hoola Bronzing Powder
7) Apply Bronze slightly above contour: Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
8) Apply Blush to the apples of my cheeks: MAC Melba Powder Blush (I'm naturally "pink toned" though so I only use a little!)
9) Apply Highlighter to the top of my cheekbones: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Shade Moonstone
1) Apply Eyeshadow Primer to lids: Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot Shade Painterly
2) Apply Powder to lids: Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder
3) Brush out my brows
4) Shape and shade in brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz Shade Taupe
5) Apply eyebrow gel: Sephora Brow Gel
6) Apply mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex
1) Line: Charlotte Tillbury Lip Cheat
2) Apply lip balm: Lucas' Papaw Ointment (random I know! But I've been in love with this ointment ever since I moved to Australia + swear by this stuff!)
I can get this routine down in 20 minutes or less! It's super easy + you'll love this routine too.
Hope you enjoyed reading this blog + if you have any questions or new product recommendations, send me a DM on Instagram HERE!