So you got yourself a studio apartment... how exciting!
Having a place to yourself is a HUGE step into adulthood. Living on your own may sound isolating; however, this opportunity can give you tons of personal growth + a chance to be even more independent.
Another plus side of living on your own + not having roommates to take into consideration when decision-making: YOU GET TO DECORATE THE WHOLE PLACE EXACTLY HOW YOU WANT TO!
In this blog, I'll be sharing with you some of my favorite home decor related products that are trending on Amazon right now that would be absolutely perfect additions to your new apartment!
before you start shopping
Before you start any shopping at all, the best thing you can do is take a few pictures of the entire space. Take some time to VISUALIZE what you want it to look like. Remember, your space is most likely smaller than most other apartments, so the most important thing is to make sure you are utilizing the space as best as possible.
This means investing in storage + using some furniture for multiple purposes. For example, if you don't have space for a dining room table, your coffee table next to your couch should double as a dinner tray that you can slide over + use to eat on while you have a meal.
With that being said, I will now share with you all of my awesome Amazon finds that will help you do so! Enjoy!
• couch that can fold down as a bed for guests •
• coffee table that doubles as a desk + meal tray •
• aesthetic decor such as a round mirror, vases, cozy pillows, plants, + a large area rug •
• kitchen specific storage shelf for microwave, dishes, utensils, etc •
• mini fridge •
• additional shelving + storage spaces •
• hanging plants •
• aesthetic shower curtain that ties in with the rest of the space •
• over the toilet bathroom organizer •
• wall art canvases •
OTHER HELPFUL FINDS
• vanity with mirror that can double as a desk •
• personal mini washing machine •
• stand up mirror that doubles as accessory storage •
• additional snack storage that hangs from fridge •
• candles + outlet charger phone holder •
Thank you so much for reading my blog "How to Decorate Your Studio Apartment." I hope these products help you transition into living in a studio with ease!
And as always, if you have any questions or just want to be friends, hit me up on Instagram by clicking HERE!
DON'T FORGET TO PIN ME ON PINTEREST!